Saturday, February 14, 2009

SPAZ'S GUIDE TO SUCCESS:Legends

Welcome back to SPAZ'S GUIDE TO SUCCESS.This week,day,month,year,or for however long it takes me to write a part 3, is on Legends of a spaz.Well first lets start with 7 dwarves,Or shall I say 7 spazs.
1 Bashful~~~Hitter. Hitter Is one of the 7 spazs he's one of the funniest. Hitter is one of the funniest because he Hits himself by accident. He doesn't play sports, for it highers the risk of hitting himself and hitting someone else.
2 Doc~~~Slipper. Slipper only has one pair of shoes and apperently they have some sort of slippery substince on the bottem of them.The reason I beilive this is because Slipper here,Slips everywhere even on carpet.
3 Dopey~~~Reader. Reader is a spaz as well she is usually found in a classroom.when kids are reading out loud in school and when its her turn to read she can't she can't prononce any of the words.
4 Grumpy~~~Stainer. Stainer is the spaz who you find at any meal.He misses his mouth every scoop.Do I have to explain more?
5 Happy~~~Tripper. Tripper is the spaz who trips over anything in her radius.
6 Sleepy~~~Sleepy.Ok I know I didnt change the name but Sleepy is a spaz because he wakes up with unknown bruises from himself.
7 Sneezy~~~Random. Random Does the most Randomest stuff of all the spazs. However she does do a lot of random things, those things are usually the funniest things you ever saw in your life.
Well Now that I'm done with that.Lets go to WHAT REALLY HAPPENED??
Titanic.We all know about the Titanic.So we all know that is a spaz's accident in-it-self.Paul revere.We all know his story his famous words of "the british are comeing the british are comeing!" What we don't know is Paul didnt seee the british he saw redsuits however not the british, men and women pranceing around in red.however the real british heard his pleas and ran towards him also afriad they've been caught and it was time to attack.
Well thats it for today maybe I'll tell you more as we go along.
c ya next time!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Good things to know, I think.
Love ya.