Friday, January 15, 2010

Cobwebs?

Wow! I'm surprised there isn't cobwebs hanging in my nerdy corner! lol. I have some questions actually. How do I change My blog's name? Any good movies? Me and my friends want to see one tomorrow. Megan wants to see Lovely Bones or Avatar(3D or not). I kinda wanna see Lovely Bones but I heard its really creepy and really confusing and I don't want to be explaining everything that happens in the movie to my friends (don't you hate when you have to do that?). Ally on the other hand wants to see something like Lovely Bones or Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakal but absolutely positively does NOT want to see Avatar. Samantha wants to see Alvin & The Chipmunks and that's it. Megan has already seen Alvin & The Chipmunks so we're not seeing that. I think we're all okay on Lovely Bones. But I really really REALLY wanna see Sherlock Holmes but my convincing skills are HORRIBLE. So I'll just wait til it's on demand. ANYWAYS. that's pretty much all that's on my mind......

In Language Arts(reading) we're studying WWII by reading this book called The Book Thief. The book is very creepy at first but you grow to love it after a few 200 pages. We have to start a research project about a topic of WWII. She gave us 13 topics to choose from. I think I either want to do #4-USA in WWII cause I'm really interested in that. But theres a few topics I don't understand what they are. #7-Axis Powers #9-Aryan People and that's it. Please leave a comment if you do. However, she said that we could ask other people about our topic so does anyone have some information on USA in WWII? I know a lot so far but I just wanna see if I can get anymore details. A in this class. 0 tardies and absences.

In FACS (cooking, health, sewing, etc.) We made omelets so far :) they were good :) so far we have made oatmeal cookies(kinda good) sugar cookies(amazing) and homemade pizza(fantastic!). A in this class. 0 tardies and absences.

In science we are studying atoms. I kinda like science a lot. There's an awesome teacher whose funny and a good teacher. We have to make an atom model so we have to pick an element from the element table and I wanna do Ar(Argon) it looks cool. Atomic number-18 Atomic mass-40 needless to say this might be fun :) A in this class o tardies and absences.

In Media Arts(computer) we're doing scary movies :) A in this class 0 tardies and absences

In Social Studies we're studying Ancient Egypt and I think my favorite god or goddess is Hortus(spell check?) he lost his eye in battle and the gods made it the sun (I think Uncle Randy has it tattooed somewhere on him). A in this class 0 tardies and absences.

Finally! In Math we're studying integers. I already studied them so this is going to be a boring unit. A in this class o tardies and absences.

Okay so as you can see I'm getting straight A's and perfect attendence making yours truely an Honor Student for 2 trimesters in a row BOO-YA BABY!!!
ok well thats all I got ttyl bye!!!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey - nice to see a new post here. I spose its too late now, but re that WWII report, your Aunt J. published a book about the locals in that war.

Good work and keep it up. In this day and age, your education is gonna be real valuable.

Janell said...

Hey! I hope you are still doing the straight A thing! WAYTOGO, KK!

Janell said...

Also - I think you can change your blog title, but not the address, by going to layout.