Monday, May 11, 2009

Okay!!!

Hello, Hi, Yo, Hey, Hallo, Salve, Konnichiha, Halo, Bonjour, Shalom, Hola, Aloha, Ciao, привет, Hej, Hejsa, Jambo, Ni Hao, Ahnyong Hasayo, Namaste, Namaskar, Merhaba, and ello hay!

That was me saying a greeting to all of you in 23 lanuguages! Very hard to find. Pig latin is the easiest. All you do is take the first letter of each word put it at the end of the word and add 'ay'...watch. ellohay ymay amilyfay ndaay riendsfay! tell me what that says and you try it!!

Anyways the point of this blog was not to talk to you about pig latin or annoy you with 23 languages but to inform you about some things. First! I have a new bloggggg!!!! Actually I must ask a favor of all of you if you can, I would very much like it, find a publisher to read my story I have on there. I know it's a big favor but I really want to be published and I know I'm young but I want this so so soooo bad. It isn't just for me to be published but I also want to entertain you guys!!! I have already wrote 6 parts HOWEVER they were first put on my school blog therefore I couldn't write much. Soooo it was very short. Sooooo I edited the first one and made it a lot longer. The story is based in medieval times. It IS fantasy. I don't know if you'll like it or not. Only one rule I WILL NOT add on the next part unless I have 5 comments. P.S bad comments ARE more than welcomed. Oh yeah and there ARE gruesome parts but not in every part.

Second! Just an update on books. Sorry I'm boring you all with such long and tiresome posts. Ok so books. Lets see....I am currently reading The Diary of Anne Frank very good so far almost done. If you have any comments or thoughts on this book please leave your opinion in the comment box! Please remember I am not judgemental therefore leave what you feel. Ok another book I am thinking about reading is the series Dead Until Dark any thoughts I'd love to get into those brains! Also I have been reading the Eragon series I am on book 3, Brisingr , it is amazing once again leave thy comments in thy comment box. LaDawn that means you too!!! And that is all for books.

Third! Movies. I have not seen any movies lately. I want to see ''Seven Pounds'' with Will Smith.Comments leave in el boxo. I also want to see ''Star Trek'', ''Transformers 2'', ''Mall Cop'', ''Angles & Deamons'', and me and Jaydee have a date on 7/11/09 t0 go and see ''Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince''.

Forth! School. I am a 6th grader therefore i guess it is my job to inform you on what is happening on in middle school. Well we are getting CRT's (finals) done. My reading and writing ones are done. Now I just need to do Math. yeahhh :( I suck at math. We learned about Pi today. We are having Spirit Week these last weeks. Monday 18th: Red day. Tuesday 19th: Orange day. Wendsday 20th: Green day. Thursday 21st: blue day. Friday 22nd: purple day. Monday 25th we have off for Memorial day (R.I.P soliders). Tuesday 26th: Twin dayTwin Day. Wendsday 27th: Neon Day. Thursday 28th: High school day. Friday 29th: blackout. However on friday 29th we're all wearing white to screw up the teachers LOL! On Tues. 19th was my speech. I had a persuasive essay on should Guns and Knives be banned. I pleaded no. If you would like a copy of this report let me know and I'd be more than happy to post it on here. My report went on for 3min and 15sec. Longest so far ( I GOT RECORD HA HA HA!) I am doing a Biography of Anne Frank I have finished it. If you would like a copy please tell me(it will be a delay on that one though). Oh and to finish this paragraph. We get out of school on June 4th.

Fifth! I am done with this post please please please!!!! comment!!!!!! Thank you bye bye bye
P.S OOOOO I almost forgot here is the link for my story http://verlustalles.blogspot.com/. Pass it on!!!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Kendra, you never bore me.